With the rapidly spreading of COVID-19 disease on a global level, the governments in a few countries decided to authorize all pathology labs for community testing (antibody & antigen test); aiming to contain the virus. But, authorization isn’t sufficient, laboratories worldwide need to ramp up their testing capabilities; especially in developing countries where majorly there is traditional lab management followed even today.
For faster testing of COVID-19 samples, not only having a full-fledged infrastructure is important but also a system that follows global guidelines for sample collection, manages & maintains patient information seamlessly and facilitates faster & accurate reporting to the Govt.
Digital technologies especially cloud based solutions have proven to be the stepping stone to track patient history and generate accurate results. LiveHealth’s cloud-based platform can make all this possible in just a matter of 15 minutes. Scroll down to find out how.
COVID-19 Setup Advantages with LiveHealth
LiveHealth enables you to set up your Lab for COVID-19 testing (for all types of lab tests) within 15 mins, with -
- Instant Account Creation
- Customized Workflows
- Online Patient Management Platform
- Real-time Analysis on COVID-19 cases
- Bulk Reporting to Govt.
“Our solution enables you to test 1000+ samples daily, digitally record patient history & delivery reports online instantly.“
Understanding How LiveHealth works on the Clinical Testing front
Patient/sample registration process involves collecting clinical history and crucial details using digital TRF or COVID-19 specific registration portal on LIMS.
- Patient identification is performed using an Aadhar number for India or the recommended contact tracing tool in every country.
- All samples are bar-coded at collection for ease of identification, handling and transfer. Integrated lab instruments ensure automatic result entry, eliminating chances of errors at testing.
- Entire rapid testing process-flow can be managed over LiveHealth’s Doctors App on COVID-19 testing booths; right from patient registration to report submission all through the application.
- Positive reports are auto-flagged on the system that reflects across the network and helps authorities take immediate action for quarantine.
- Dashboard view of daily trends on positive and negative cases against the type of testing performed with a simple way to export daily reports.
- Automatic bulk report submission to ICMR or local/state medical authorities.
Note: Sample collection, transfer and testing are followed as per global guidelines issued by the govt. View the guidelines.
Proactively, you save time over paper forms, multi-centre registration/entries while outsourcing, maintaining report copies, signing and submitting bulk reports to healthcare networks or the government.
LiveHealth is the Technology Partner in the Sero Survey conducted by BMC, TIFR & NITI Aayog in Mumbai. Learn about LiveHealth’s contribution to the study.
Our company guides & trains all our labs to efficiently use LIMS platform with online live training & LiveHealth Academy.